Recipe #4 - Chicken Fajita Pizza

I will admit that my wonderful husband did the vast majority of the work on this if not all.  He did a fantastic job and the pizza was delicious.  I would highly recommend this homemade pizza.  The chicken is seasoned well while cooking and red pepper and onion are then added to the pan.  Very delicious!  Not a big hit with our 3-year-old, and our 16-month-old only ate some pieces of chicken we picked off for him.  We will still add this great recipe to our repeat list.  I found this yummy meal in Pillsbury Bake-Off from May of 2005.  Definitely worth the time.  Can I say that even though I really didn't do the work?
Here's the link:
http://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/chicken-fajita-pizza/5d3ff523-4520-4754-9cdc-f9299b1af2cf/#

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write On

God is good...even when life is hard

What I learned from a phone book... (Part I)