Recipe #2 - Linguine with Pork and Garden Vegetables

Tonight's meal was made by my handsome husband and myself.  We did things to prepare this meal that do not normally happen in our house.  We chopped vegetables, we used garlic cloves, we even sliced pork (well T did anyway).  Oh, did I mention the refigerated pasta we used?  Yummy!  I am not a huge pork fan but T is.  It was pretty tasty, especially the fresh veggies and the aforementioned pasta.  It was really fun cooking with my favorite man and best friend.  This recipe was taken from Pillsbury Pasta from October of 1996.  Thanks, Mom, for the book!
Here's the link:
http://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/linguine-with-pork-and-garden-vegetables/862fa617-d4e9-48c4-a15a-341461288683/#

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write On

God is good...even when life is hard

What I learned from a phone book... (Part I)