Recipe #3 - Traditional English Bread-and-Butter Pudding

Yes, this is our first Take Home Chef recipe.  We attempted it and it is one of the yummiest desserts ever.  Did I mention that it's totally naughty too?  You gotta love Curtis Stone's desserts.  They look great on the show, and I'm looking forward to trying more of them in person.  When we made the sauce of milk, heavy whipping cream, sugar, and vanilla, we knew it was going to be yum, yum, yummy.  For the recipe, go to: http://recipes.howstuffworks.com/english-bread-butter-pudding.htm.  Tomorrow, we will be making #4.  Thanks for checking out the latest happenings in "Life as a Peculiar Treasure."  Blessings!!

Note:
The above photo was taken the second time we had this dessert (March 4th).  I made the dessert entirely by myself the second time.  Delicious!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write On

God is good...even when life is hard

What I learned from a phone book... (Part I)