My Food Challenge Starts Today

Food challenge?  Yes, I've been watching a lot of Take Home Chef recently and have decided that I need to be a better cook.  I use the term loosely.  I do enjoy making home-cooked meals - some are not that great, but they're still made by me at home.  I have decided to challenge myself to make 22 or more new (never made before) recipes in the next 60 days.  All recipes count - lunch, breakfast, dinner, dessert, etc.  The whole idea is to cook, bake, or make new things for myself and my family.  Tonight, I kicked off my Food Challenge.  I will tell you all about it shortly.  So, I need to make 21 or more new recipes by April 13, 2012.  Anyone else want to join in the fun?  Looking forward to sharing my cooking adventures with all of you!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write On

God is good...even when life is hard

What I learned from a phone book... (Part I)