Recipe #1 - Chocolate Chip-Peanut Butter Squares

My first recipe is a dessert, of course!  If you know me, that shouldn't surprise you.  The cookbook I'm starting with first is Pillsbury Bake-Off from May of 2005.  This dessert has 4 ingredients.  I thought I'd start with simpler recipes and work my way up to the more challenging ones.  I must say they were quite yummy, but I'm guessing they'll be better after they have a chance to chill.  The ingredients: creamy peanut butter, powdered sugar, vanilla, refrigerated chocolate chip cooke dough.  Naughtiness - pure and simple.  Sugar, sugar, and more sugar.  I suggest a tall glass of milk.  Want more details, let me know!
Here's the link:
http://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/chocolate-chip-peanut-butter-squares/464e2d24-0c6a-4eac-9f86-bcd76ce034b1/#

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write On

God is good...even when life is hard

What I learned from a phone book... (Part I)