Eleven: Study, Day 1

Today, I read the first few pages of My Heart in His Hands Bible Study: A Renewed Heart by Vonette Zachary Bright.  I found this Bible study book on my shelf last night and knew as soon as I saw "A Renewed Heart" that this book was the one to start me on my way to immersion and to a better place than where I'm at right now.  I am excited to jump into this study and see where it takes me.  I also read a chapter of Genesis.  I'm reading my way through the Bible again this year as part of my desire to study God's word and see it afresh. 
I was able to spend about 15 minutes reading, studying, praying this morning while the kiddos played.  My goal is to get to bed earlier so that I can get up earlier in the morning to have a good 30 minutes+ of "study" time.  Thanks for following along, friends!  Blessings to you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write On

God is good...even when life is hard

What I learned from a phone book... (Part I)