Let's talk miracles!

Miracles!  They are amazing, powerful, and sometimes completely unexpected.  God is gracious and loving when He sends His miracles.  Here is my first miracle entry:
  • In May, 2010, when I was about 15 weeks pregnant with my firstborn son (now 3.5 years old), my husband and I had gone to a big book sale in Chambersburg, PA, and walked around for over an hour (maybe two).  We had parked a block or so from the building.  We had a lovely time enjoying looking at books.  Shortly after we arrived home, I started bleeding a good amount.  I was freaked out!  After suffering two miscarriages and the blessing one birth, I did NOT want to lose this baby.  God, in His great mercy, protected our little boy and allowed him to join us in October, 2010.  I have to say that when my husband and I were in the midst of this storm, we weren't sure if there would be a miracle.  We cried out and prayed and stormed heaven and. . .we cried. . .some more.  Now, though, I have an amazing little boy who is full of an amazing amount of courage and a healthy helping of little boy curiosity.  He is a delight!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write On

God is good...even when life is hard

What I learned from a phone book... (Part I)